A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
Every time I think about you I can't help but bring you to my lips. I know it just makes it worse, makes me need you more, but I cannot let you go. If a day passes and you are not within my reach I can't help but want you, need you. I feel longing for you with every fiber of my being. I wet my lips with my tongue just thinking of you. Yes, I am addicted to you, can't let you go my dear, sweet chapstick.
Yes, every day I flirt with addiction. I just can't let go. It is my own personal form of crack. Every time that waxy fruity tube touches my lips I feel my pulse race. As I swirl it around my lips I close my eyes and relish the feeling. If I run out, I get frantic, afraid I will never get more! If chapstick was a drug, I would be meeting my dealers on the street corner. I can't help it. It started so innocently, but soon it was twisted into this dark form that takes over my thoughts, my life. I will never escape the grasp of chapstick.
So warn your children! Warn your friends! Tell everyone you know. Start a public awareness group and run anti-chapstick ads on television. If you see someone buying chapstick, rip it out of their hands, throw it away from them!
Save yourselves. It is too late for me. I regret, I am lost.
Sara needed you at 11:47 AM