A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
I received some really bad and cheesy pickup lines in an email forwarded to me. Ironically enough, the title of this email was "The Best Pickup Lines". If these are the best there is, there is a lot still to be desired from pickup lines. I am including here what I consider the best (or worst) of these, and what my response to them would be if I had time to think about it. In all reality my response would probably be more like ummmmmmm. . . .huh. . . .weeeeeellllll. . . . and then I would turn bright red and run crying from the room.
Let me know if you have your own responses to these, or cheesy pickup lines you have heard (or god forbid, used!) We can all make fun of lame guys (and as sad as it is, some lamer girls) together!
Line: Pick up a pack of sugar that actually says, "sugar" on it and say, "You dropped your nametag."
My Response: Pick up a packet of meat that says "jerked beef" and say, "This is what you will be doing by yourself tonight."
Line: Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
My Response: Go ask your mother for one. Maybe she has the batman kind.
Line: There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.
My Response: Did you mistake your superglue for eyedrops? If not, you don't have a problem.
Line: Hey baby! You've got something on your butt: my eyes.
My Response: See previous superglue comment.
Line: Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!
My Response: Well, I was found guilty of one thing, but it was murdering my husband.
Line: I must be in heaven because I'm standing next to you!
My Response: I'm in heaven, your outside the gate with no prayer of getting in.
Line: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
My Response: I need a man who can spell.
Line: You must be from outer space 'cause I can see the stars in your eyes.
My Response: What about the antennae in my hair?
Line: If you were a booger I would pick you first!
My Response: Then would you eat me?
Line: Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
My Response: I believe on sexual harassment charges on second sight.
Line: You know what? Your eyes are the same color as my porche.
My Response: What, Rust?
The murdered husband and the antennae in my hair are my favorites, but let me know what you would say and make me laugh!
Sara needed you at 3:10 PM