A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
But it wasn't just toothpaste that seemed to last. My brother used to play tapes all the time. He would pop one in and even though there were only 5-7 songs per side(if even that many) it always felt to me like the thing would never end. A summer lasted forever and now a year goes by without to much notice. My pens never ran out of ink either. I tried to get one to run out but it seemed like it would take forever to run one down so I gave up.
Now the world is speeding by me. A tape or cd? barely lasts a drive. I have to buy new toothpaste and toilet paper all the time and there's just me. And pens? I just ran a pen out of ink in less than 2 weeks at work. I feel like life is speeding by me now.
And I'm measuring it in toothpaste tubes.
Sara needed you at 11:51 AM