A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
This is an add on to my post Lies Men Should Tell. These are two more truths I was told that I wish I wasn't. The reason they didn't make it onto my first post was that I never dated this man, he was just a roommate. Also, these were not said jokingly, thought they might seem like it here. He even thought he was complimenting me with one of them. Can you guess which was the compliment?
1. Sara, you might be pretty if you wore make-up.
2. You have some really pretty days, and some ugly days. Today is not one of your really pretty days.
Can you guess which was the compliment? No?
They both were considered to be compliments in their own way.
Men need help.
Sara needed you at 11:02 AM