A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
I was in relationship for 4 years. We'll call him Jason(because that is his name. I don't do alias's.) We broke up 2 years ago and he is now married to a woman named Andrea. He and I remained kind-of friends(in spite of the fact that he is a HUGE ass, but that is another post). They now live in Washington State with her 2 kids, ages 2 and 4.
The other day I opened my e-mail and saw one to me from his e-mail account. I thought nothing of it, sometimes he e-mails me with updates on his life. I opened it and there was a two page letter from Andrea, not Jason. It went on about how she knows we talk(which we really don't) how she knows I want him back(which I DEFINITELY don't) how she's tired of us sneaking. She also wrote to me about how she thinks he is only talking to me because he wants something from me. And then the kicker, "He also thinks I'm pretty. I don't, but he does." WHAT?!?!?
Did we all notice that they live in Washington state? And for those of you who forgot or just never knew, I live in Michigan. How insecure is this woman that she is threatened by someone who is over 2,000 miles away? Half a continent! 3 days drive!
That night after they got home, Jason slept on the couch and Andrea and I had a mini slumber party in their room. We got pop, cookies, chips and some great chick movies and stayed up until after 4 a.m. having a good time, talking and laughing. What a cheating whore I must be!
I also don't understand the pretty line. Was that her way of saying, "I'm pretty and your not?" Or is she trying to make herself feel pretty? I just don't get that line, it just confuses me.
It seems to me that she has trust issues with her husband, and instead of talking to him about it, she wants to blame me instead. Maybe, because I am 2,000 miles away I make a less intimidating target than the 6'4" man standing in her living room.
Sara needed you at 3:26 PM