A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon

Scroll for more quotes!

For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)

Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>

Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)

Links to My Favorite People

Send me mail

Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin

Things I Wrote

BM Oran & WH Burdine

Trying to determine what is going on in the world by reading newspapers is like trying to tell the time by watching the second hand of a clock. Ben Hecht (1893 - 1964)

EJ

Let us make one point, that we meet each other with a smile, when it is difficult to smile. Smile at each other, make time for each other in your family. Mother Teresa (1910 - 1997)

Paul

You see things;and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" - George Bernard Shaw

Kat

At the age of eleven or thereabouts women acquire a poise and an ability to handle difficult situations which a man, if he is lucky, manages to achieve somewhere in the later seventies-PG Wodehouse

*sara*

If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down. - Mary Pickford

Rachel

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first woman she meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill again - unknown

Stacey

The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw. - Havelock Ellis

Erika

But when a young lady is a heroine, the perverseness of forty surrounding families cannot prevent her. Something must and will happen to throw a hero in her way. - Jane Austen

Joel

Only exceptionally rational men can afford to be absurd. - Allan Goldfein

Beauty

Astronomy compels the soul to look upwards and leads us from this world to another. Plato (427 BC - 347 BC)

Seanbaby

BDSM Cafe

Funny news!

Comic

SEX!

Parental Advisory STRONGLY Suggested.

I farking love this site.

Filthy News.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter


Legal Advice

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Happy Sweetest Day to Me



I hated the movie "Win a Date With Tad Hamilton" but there is a scene at the end of that movie that has been reverberating in my head the past couple of weeks (WARNING: For those of you who haven't yet seen this movie and for some reason still want to, this is a spoiler.)


At the end of this movie the regular guy confesses his love for the pretty girl(their real names aren't important, same characters, different movie) and she turns him down and flies away with the handsome guy. Of course she changed her mind and ran back to the regular guys apartment to find that he had moved to another city already. His bartender was in the apt packing his stuff to send to him later(as you can see, totally realistic. I have bartenders pack and move me all the time.)


They have a discussion about him and the pretty girl asks the bartender, "What's he going to do now?" The bartender told her, "He will move on, try and forget you, and find the woman he loves second best."


Since I have entered tha dating world, this is kind of the way I feel right now. I really love(d) Him, and can't picture anyone even living up to Him, let alone surpassing Him. Right now it seems the best I can hope for is to find the one I will love second best, and never let the second know he's not the first.


|

Sara needed you at 2:38 PM

-•-