A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
BM Oran was partially right when he said the following-"I am going to go out on a limb however and say that you missed the point of your own work. (in reallity I am just thinking of it different) To me it shows that you can never be happy living your life through others. The watcher wants what she thinks the others have, yet they are also watchers wanting what the watcher has. I see it as a story about living your own life knowing that you have tried to give it your best."
He was right in the fact that there is something more to the story. The fact is, every woman in the story was me. In a sense it's autobiographical. The Watcher is me where I am right now. The other three women are me at different points in my past, in three different relationships. As I look back on those moments, all I tend to see are the wonderful times, and I long for them. I tend to forget that there was a thread of pain under every one. Forgetting that when I was in each of those situations I was wishing I am where I am now. It's a sad circle.
Sara needed you at 2:40 PM