A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
I went to go see this movie tonight, by myself. I do this from time to time, in fact I kind of like it. But tonight was a little different. First of all, the movie wasn't that great. You know what? it was actually a little bit about tennis. Who wants that?
The second reason is that there were only three people in the theatre, me and a very touchy-feely couple. Normally, this is ok. But the last thing you want to see with a broken heart is a seemingly happy couple groping each other. This was also a theatre where you can lift the arm rests up. They lifted up about 5 of them and were full-on making out! I think they might even have had sex, but I prefer not to think about that.
On a happier note, i saw the preview for bridget Jones' Diary, The Edge of Reason. Good news!! It looks like it is NOTHING like the book! Normally I don't root for the movies to be different from the books, but in this case it will probably be a turn for the better. I loved the first book, the second left a lot to be desired.
Sara needed you at 10:00 PM