A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
I wear sandals in the winter. Come rain, sleet, snow, or hail, I will show my toes!
One of my friends has christened me a Gryffindork and I am extremely proud of the title.(It's a play on Harry Potter for all you who have not attained my coolness level) I also raised my very own mandrake online so I could unpetrify my friend Hermione.
I know and can sing all the parts in Evita. . . . and The King and I. . . .and Miss Saigon. . . . and The Phantom of the Opera. . . .and Rent. . . .and, well, you get the point.
OH! and I can sing all the songs in Newsies! and Chicago! and most of the Disney Movies!
Star Trek the Next Generation(and that generation only!) I know the name of Data's dad, brother, daughter, cat, and first girlfriend who was killed by the big bad tar pit monster. But I am still far enough removed from the show to laugh at the movie Trekkies.
I have perfected the art of having 5 different food items on one plate. AND having none of it touch! (waiting for the crowd to finish their ooh's and aaaahhh's) I bet you were thinking that there was nothing cool about 5 different food items on one plate. and i proved you wrong!
I know ALL of the words to A Princess Bride. I can even hum the video game song in the beginning.
One of my new favorite websites rates movies by the accuracy of the physics it contains.
I drive a Blue VW Beetle named Sqwiggles. She's a stick, and turbo, and diesel.
I own 5 of the 6 seasons of Sex and the City on DVD (I'm getting the 6th season for Christmas). I have 3 full size posters of Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw hanging in my living room. My wall paper on my laptop is Sex and the City. My cell phone ring is the theme song to the show. My CDs are in a Sex and the city case. I bought all of the decorations to have a pink and silver Sex and the City christmas tree. I have a screen saver made out of all of my favorite Sex and the City pictures. And after I was finished setting it up (about a 2 hour process, hunting down all the pics I wanted) I showed it off to my rommate. While I was showing it the phrase, "They're like my friends!" accidentally escaped my lips.
Sara needed you at 7:51 PM