A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
I was watching Sex and the City last night and the show made me think.
There is a list of things I want out of life, and sometimes wish I already had. This list includes a husband, children, an education, a house, a good job(a great one if possible), someone who loves me, and so much more. When I read this list I wonder if I want these things because I actually desire them, or do I want them because I feel like I SHOULD want them.
When I look at this list I realize it is all the "typical" stuff. This is where I have to do a check of myslef. Since I was a little girl I have always known I would grow up, get married and have kids. From ages 4-10 I was going to marry a Prince, from 11-12 a movie star, from 13-15 the president, and from 16-today just a good man who loves me for me, just the way I am. But did I really know at age 4 that I wanted to get married and have kids?
Why can't my list read something like- have plenty of time for myself, travel, don't get tied down, live in as many places as you can, take joy in nieces and nephews instead of own children, ahve fabulous male friends, take a lover not a husband, don't get roots, have fun, work many jobs, who needs an education?, buy much erotica and an extra strength dildo.
Sara needed you at 9:54 PM