A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
I have a lot of ideas for posts now, but nothing is clicking when I write it. So lacking other inspiration, I am going to free the tater-tots at Maynards request. This is for you too
Ingredients:
1-1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
1 family size can of Campbell's Cream of Whatever soup(I prefer Cream of Chicken, but I've been told it can be made with any cream of soup)
Sliced cheese. I prefer velveeta or kraft singles. There are others who prefer Muenster. Basically, it depends on taste.
1 medium sized onion
Optional-1 can whole kernel corn
assorted spices-pepper and garlic being the main two.
and the piece de resistance(said with a hoity toity french accent) 1 bag of tater-tots(mini tater tots work best)
Preheat oven to 375. Dice the onion. Brown the beef with the onion mixed in. Add the spices to the ground beef while it is cooking. Basically-spice it to taste. Drain the grease from the hamburger. Mix the beef, the Cream of Whatever soup, and if you opted for the optional, the corn in a large casserole dish-9x13 works well. Spread the mixture out. Put two layers of cheese slices over the top. Put the tater tots on top of the cheese in a single layer. Bake in the over for 30-45 minutes or until the tater tots are browned and the cheese is all gooey and bubbly!
Sara needed you at 7:38 PM