A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
Three names you go by:
1. Sara
2. Stevi
3. Sunshine
Three screennames you have:
1. sunsh9
2. miraria
3. tamedgirl
Three things you like about yourself:
1. my intelligence
2. my hair
3. my personality(I know I should be more specific, but really, I'm just wonderful all around)
Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. my skin
2. my stomach
3. the way the perfect thing to say doesn't come into my head until 2 hours after I should have said it
Three parts of your heritage:
1. I don't know
2. I don't know
3. The reason I don't know is because I'm adopted.
Three things that scare you:
1. Anything gooey and gross, off the floor, or with germy possibilities
2. Falling in Love(scary, but still great-sometimes)
3. beautiful women
Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Mt. Dew
2. books
3. television(NOT as addicted as that sounds, but I like it)
Three things you are wearing right now:
1. T-shirt
2. underwear
3. ummm. . .glasses I guess. (I just woke up)
Three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment):
1. Dream Theater
2. Sons of the Never Wrong
3. Lots of musical scores
Three of your favorite songs at present:
1. There are a lot I like
2. None I can really separate out as favorite
3. hmmmmmm. . . .nope, still got nothing. Every song I can think of, I can't remember the title to. (I am TERRIBLE with remembering names)
Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. Falling in love (I know this is something I've done before, but isn't love always new?)
2. Actually finishing my degree (well, not this year, but it's coming this time! really!)
3. Buy a piano
Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. Honesty and Respect
2. Kindness and Understanding
3. Laughter and Fun (ok, it's a cheap way to sneak 6 things where three are supposed to go, but aren't we supposed to have high expectations?)
Two truths and a lie:
1. I have a VW beetle
2. I love chick flicks
3. I hate chick flicks
(actually they are all true. I am a terrible liar.)
Three physical things about the opposite sex (or same) that appeal to you:
1. A tight stomach
2. Muscular arms (not vein popping, but well defined)
3. A fun smile
Three things you just can't do:
1. Remember names
2. Keep my house clean
3. talk about sex with my mother
Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Reading
2. Movies
3. scrapbooking-although i haven't done it in a while
Three things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Get a hug
2. Eat spaghetti
3. Play gamecube
Three careers you're considering:
1. Virologist
2. Virologist
3. Some kind of sell-out manager because virology seems like a too distant dream
(man, and i wanted to make this whole thing funny. Oh Well)
Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. London
2. Australia
3. Ireland
Three kids names: for either a boy or girl:
1. Katiana
2. Alliandra
3. Faile (ok, I won't use this one because the spelling looks like fail, but it is pronounced Fah-eel and I really like it)
Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Finish school
2. Get married and have a family
3. Skydive(I am TERRRIFIED of heights, but I think this would be awesome!)
Three people who have to take this quiz now:
1.
Sara needed you at 8:40 AM