A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon

Scroll for more quotes!

For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)

Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>

Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)

Links to My Favorite People

Send me mail

Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin

Things I Wrote

BM Oran & WH Burdine

Trying to determine what is going on in the world by reading newspapers is like trying to tell the time by watching the second hand of a clock. Ben Hecht (1893 - 1964)

EJ

Let us make one point, that we meet each other with a smile, when it is difficult to smile. Smile at each other, make time for each other in your family. Mother Teresa (1910 - 1997)

Paul

You see things;and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" - George Bernard Shaw

Kat

At the age of eleven or thereabouts women acquire a poise and an ability to handle difficult situations which a man, if he is lucky, manages to achieve somewhere in the later seventies-PG Wodehouse

*sara*

If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down. - Mary Pickford

Rachel

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first woman she meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill again - unknown

Stacey

The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw. - Havelock Ellis

Erika

But when a young lady is a heroine, the perverseness of forty surrounding families cannot prevent her. Something must and will happen to throw a hero in her way. - Jane Austen

Joel

Only exceptionally rational men can afford to be absurd. - Allan Goldfein

Beauty

Astronomy compels the soul to look upwards and leads us from this world to another. Plato (427 BC - 347 BC)

Seanbaby

BDSM Cafe

Funny news!

Comic

SEX!

Parental Advisory STRONGLY Suggested.

I farking love this site.

Filthy News.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter


Legal Advice

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 21, 2005

I Thought You Wanted My Money



OK, my cell phone got cut off yesterday. This seems to happen to me every month. Not to make myself sound ultra-irresponsible, but it almost seems like that is my reminder to pay the bill. So today i sit down at my computer to pay my bill online. Simple-right? wrong!


Sprint doesnt accept online payments anymore. If they do and they have just changed their system, I can't figure it out anymore. So I couldn't pay online. No problem, I will just call Sprint and make my payment over the phone.


I got my phone and hit *3. Even when your phone is off, this option works so you can pay with their automatic system. But apparently if you are in non-pay they don't accept payments like that. They told me I wasn't authorized. Well, no problem again, I just hit *1 so I could get to Sprint customer service. They ran through telling me how much my bill is and then when i hit the option to speak to a representative, they told me to call an 800 number from a landline phone. MY CELL PHONE IS MY ONLY PHONE! So it seems I am actually going to have to leave the house to pay my bill.


The nearest Sprint store to my house is about 15 mintues away, and on Fridays ALWAYS has about an hour long line of people who just got paid and wanted to pay their bill so that wasn't an option. Radio Shack accepts Sprint payments, I've done this a few times so i set out for the local Radio Shack which just happens to be about 3/4 of a mile from my house at the local mall. When I got there, the store had closed. The gate was pulled and there was a sign in there thanking me for my patronage, and then giving the address of the next closest Radio Shack. Admittedly, it is not Sprints fault that this store was closed, but if they had just accepted my money online or over the phone i wouldn't be in this situation so I was really annoyed at both Radio Shack and Sprint by this time. (by the way, did I mention that I had to get dressed and shower just for this excursion? i was planning on sitting at home and relaxing for the afternoon.)


Ok, now I am pretty annoyed but I still need to pay my bill so I take off for the other Radio Shack. I walk into the store and get set to pay my bill. I give them all of my info and take out my Visa. Guess what? They only accept cash payments for Sprint bills. Now I have paid my bill this way before, but apparently they had just changed their policy, or this store had a different policy, whatever. i don;t care why they had the policy, all i cared about was that I was SERIOUSLY annoyed by this time! I asked if it made any difference if i used it as debit instead of credit, they said no, cash only. So back out to the car.


I STILL need to pay my bill so I take off for the bank with the drive-through ATM. I pull up to the ATM, put my card in, and press all the right buttons to withdraw money. Then I get this pleasant message across the screen- We Are Temporarily Unable to Complete Your Transaction. We Apologize for the Inconvenience. AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH! OK, again, not Sprints fault, but still!!


Needless to say, I found another ATM, got out the money, went back to the store and paid. My phone still isn't on, but my bill is paid. They said it should be on in 2-4 hours. yay.


I love Sprint.

|

Sara needed you at 11:31 AM

-•-