A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
Ok, so I know most of you don't understand the reference(to those that do, you ARE great big nerds!) but basically what it means is that two things really REALLY don;t belong together. It would be a freak of nature if you saw it. Mass hysteria, cats and dogs living together. . . . ok, enough of the dorky references and back to my post.
I feel like a freak most of the time. I go to the bar and I don't fit in with the ultra-thin, high heeled, bare-midriffed monsters called women. I am just smart enough to fool myself into an intellectual conversation, then 30 minutes into it feel like everyone in the room has surpassed my comprehension at light speed. I am just funny enough to try and make jokes, and just inept enough to have pity laughter(well, sometimes I really AM funny.) And no matter what i say, I always feel like there was something 100 times better I could have said.
And this is the way I feel now, when my confidence is a lot higher than it used to be(I was a real puddle of insecure goo back then)
Am I the only one who feels this way? Basically I'm fishing here. i want to know that everyone else has the verbal diarrhea once in a while, or the outfit that looked perfect in the store but just isn't right anywhere that you wear it, the dinner you've made a thousand times but turns out terrible the one time you are trying to make it for someone special, or that night alone, when you don't even seem to want your own company.
Let me know I really do fit in.
Sara needed you at 8:00 PM