A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
Because of the stuff that has been going on lately, I have been thinking a lot. I started thinking about Lasts. I wish there was a siren that went off warning of a Last. "WHOOP-Warning-this is the Last time you will ever do this!-WHOOP" A siren to warn me to treasure it, or make it extra good, or create a special memory pocket just for that moment.
I don't hate Lasts, but I do have some I regret. We have fire alarms, and tornado sirens, and eve carbon monoxide detectors. Is it too much to ask for a warning system for a Last?
"WHOOP-This is the Last time you will have sex with him-WHOOP" So I would have known to treasure every touch of you. So I would have made it last longer. So I would have done everything we ever wanted. So I would have made sure it was a moment you never forgot. So I would have concentrated on every noise. So I would have seen every curve of your body. So I would have treasured that gift you gave me, instead of casually disregarding it, confident in a "next time." So I wouldn't have closed my eyes.
"WHOOP-This is the Last time you will kiss him-WHOOP" So I would have known to treasure your mouth, your lips. So I would have breathed in the scent of you. So I would have just let go, instead of holding back.
"WHOOP-This is the Last time you will cuddle all night with him-WHOOP" So I wouldn't have fallen asleep right away. So I would have stayed awake and listened to you breathe, and even snore. So I would have pulled your arms even tighter around me. So I would have kissed your hand as it held me. So I would have felt the warmth of the back of me curved into the front of you. So I would have felt your breath on my neck.
"WHOOP-This is the last time you will get to tell him that you love him-WHOOP" So I would have held you closer when I said it. So I would have made sure that the words weren't said casually. So I would have been able to make sure you knew how much I meant them. So those three special words would last you a lifetime.
Sara needed you at 8:33 PM