A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon

Scroll for more quotes!

For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)

Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>

Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)

Links to My Favorite People

Send me mail

Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin

Things I Wrote

BM Oran & WH Burdine

Trying to determine what is going on in the world by reading newspapers is like trying to tell the time by watching the second hand of a clock. Ben Hecht (1893 - 1964)

EJ

Let us make one point, that we meet each other with a smile, when it is difficult to smile. Smile at each other, make time for each other in your family. Mother Teresa (1910 - 1997)

Paul

You see things;and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" - George Bernard Shaw

Kat

At the age of eleven or thereabouts women acquire a poise and an ability to handle difficult situations which a man, if he is lucky, manages to achieve somewhere in the later seventies-PG Wodehouse

*sara*

If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down. - Mary Pickford

Rachel

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first woman she meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill again - unknown

Stacey

The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw. - Havelock Ellis

Erika

But when a young lady is a heroine, the perverseness of forty surrounding families cannot prevent her. Something must and will happen to throw a hero in her way. - Jane Austen

Joel

Only exceptionally rational men can afford to be absurd. - Allan Goldfein

Beauty

Astronomy compels the soul to look upwards and leads us from this world to another. Plato (427 BC - 347 BC)

Seanbaby

BDSM Cafe

Funny news!

Comic

SEX!

Parental Advisory STRONGLY Suggested.

I farking love this site.

Filthy News.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter


Legal Advice

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 25, 2005

I've had a Bad Week(Month)



First of all, my car is down. . . again! Since last wednesday-yes it has been down for 9 days. I am completely dependent on other people to drive me around. I love my car, but i hate the dealer I took it to. I hate them SO MUCH that I spent over 200.00 getting it towed to another dealer just to get it AWAY from the first dealer. It turns out its a good thing I did! They were trying to do unnecessary things, already DID some unnecessary things the first time I was in, and I am spending another 200 bucks to FIX some things they did WRONG! I am picking my car up tonight so once I find out details there will definitely be another post about this.


But on that same note, this is the first month I have EVER felt as impotent as I did. I work in a customer service field. I provide excellent customer service and I now demand excellent customer service. If it takes you three weeks to ship the three seasons of sex and the city I ordered express mail then I will get two of those seasons for free(true story-I paid 25.00 total for seasons 1,2, and 3 on DVD back when they were full price.) I will speak up if I think something is bad. Now I am not saying i will complain because there is a sprig of parsely on my plate and I ordered none. Things like that happen and I deal. But i do make a stink of there are only three tables filled in the restaurant and it takes 20 minutes to take our order(another true story-everyone had thought that the table belonged to everyone else)


This time, i felt like something was wrong, like i was getting screwed over, but I didn't have the knowledge to pinpoint what it was. I tried to tell them how I felt, one would get on the phone and say one thing, someone else would get on the phone(when I got to angry with the first one) and they would tag team me into submission(in the style of Kat-I believe there's a dirty joke in there somewhere!) I felt like they were just beating me over the head with my own car ignorance. AAARGH-I'm getting frustrated just thinking about it! But tonight, when i get my car back, I am going to have the new place tell me every unnecessary thing this other place did, and everything they had to fix that the other place did wrong and then I am coming down on them like a well informed tornado on a trailer park!


Then i had applied for a promotion at work. And i made it all the way to the third interview. But they just told me wednesday that i didn't get it. Now I should actually be happy about how far I did make it. At my company no one makes it during their first interview, and it is unheard of for someone who has only been there for 2 1/2 years to go for a position on this level, and I don't think there is anyone on that level who is even in their late twenties let alone their mid twenties, and they did tell me that i came out of nowhere and did blow them away with my interviews, and i did make it to the final 3 out of 17, adn they told me to apply for the next time one of these positions open, but I still didn't get it. And while I am still my cheerful, happy, "going to do everything perfectly and help you do it perfectly too and no one can ever see that I am having a bad day of course i will help you even though I am off the clock and right now I am hourly" me at work, i am still a little upset at myself. Not at them for not choosing me, at ME for not being GOOD enough to choose. I know, dumb. But I can't help it. I have never NOT gotten the job before. I have turned down a lot of job offers, but i have never NOT been offered the job. So it's a new thing for me, and I don't think I like it. I just need to make sure it doesn't happen again!


And then I am PMS'ing-need i say more?


i am having a bad week.

|

Sara needed you at 8:36 AM

-•-