A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon

Scroll for more quotes!

For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)

Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>

Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)

Links to My Favorite People

Send me mail

Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin

Things I Wrote

BM Oran & WH Burdine

Trying to determine what is going on in the world by reading newspapers is like trying to tell the time by watching the second hand of a clock. Ben Hecht (1893 - 1964)

EJ

Let us make one point, that we meet each other with a smile, when it is difficult to smile. Smile at each other, make time for each other in your family. Mother Teresa (1910 - 1997)

Paul

You see things;and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" - George Bernard Shaw

Kat

At the age of eleven or thereabouts women acquire a poise and an ability to handle difficult situations which a man, if he is lucky, manages to achieve somewhere in the later seventies-PG Wodehouse

*sara*

If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down. - Mary Pickford

Rachel

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first woman she meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill again - unknown

Stacey

The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw. - Havelock Ellis

Erika

But when a young lady is a heroine, the perverseness of forty surrounding families cannot prevent her. Something must and will happen to throw a hero in her way. - Jane Austen

Joel

Only exceptionally rational men can afford to be absurd. - Allan Goldfein

Beauty

Astronomy compels the soul to look upwards and leads us from this world to another. Plato (427 BC - 347 BC)

Seanbaby

BDSM Cafe

Funny news!

Comic

SEX!

Parental Advisory STRONGLY Suggested.

I farking love this site.

Filthy News.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter


Legal Advice

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I'm Back



I'm not sure what's going on with me right now. Every 6 months to a year i go through a phase. A highly emotional, over-react to everything, depressed phase, but it normally lasts 2 weeks and I successfully hide it from everyone. I just hold it inside, bite the inside of my cheek until it bleeds, then run into the nearest bathroom to cry my eyes out. After 2 weeks i have my natural smile back, and I return to rational thought and reactions.



I am going through one of those phases right now, but things are different this time. It's been going on for 2-3 months instead of just 2 weeks. And I can't hide it this time. It is so bad that people are starting to term me as "sensitive", which we all know means "moody bitch!"



A few weeks ago I got into a confrontation with a friend at the bar. It got so bad that I was actually daring him to hit me, and I raised the case that my pool cue was in like I was going to hit him. For those of you who know me, this is NOT me! i try to avoid confrontation if it's at all possible, I try really hard to be ultra-considerate of others, and i do NOT attack people!



Then there are other times that the smallest thing, even some things meant to be a compliment, I take as the hugest insult to me and end up crying off and on for the next 2 hours until I can get over it. There are other times things happen that I should care about, and I just don't. I have no emotion.



This is all scaring me a lot, basically because i feel so out of control. I know when these things happen that I am over-reacting. It's actually like I just watch my out of control self go from somewhere inside me that knows I am wrong. I know I shouldn't cry, or shouldn't yell, or shouldn't let that one thing put me into a huge funk, but even though i KNOW all this, I can't hold in my reactions. I even imagine slights, insults, put-downs, and even fights just so that i can over-react and yell.



Something happened in my life a while ago that would actually allow me to receive counseling for free, and I think I might actually do this. I'm not sure I want to, though. I am afraid of therapists, really. I don't trust them. How am I supposed to walk into someones office and just spill? and really, what can they do for me? And I will not ever take a prescription, not saying I think I need to be medicated, but if they wanted to medicate me it would be a waste.



I actually don't even know what I am saying with that.



I don't know if I am trying to talk myself out of therapy, or talk myself into it. Maybe I am just blowing smoke because i want to complain about how extra moody I am right now. Maybe I don't really care about myself, but I want to stop affecting everyone around me. Maybe i just want to have a plan. Maybe I want to think that there is something wrong with me emotionally so i don't have to face the fact that I really AM an over-emotional bitch. Maybe I am afraid next time I get into a screaming match with a friend they won't forgive me. Maybe I don't want to hear "sensitive" anymore. Maybe I just want to be in control again.



Maybe I'm just really scared.



Maybe.

|

Sara needed you at 7:18 PM

-•-