A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
Well, I got hit on at the bar the other night. It was crude, uncouth, cheap, and almost insulting. But it made me feel GREAT! And this was no tiny hit. This was a full blown "I want to take you home tonight and ravage you" hit.
Nothing will come of it, especially considering that I am not into things for one night stands (well, not anymore) but this did make me feel good for a night. I watch other people get hit on, and sit in the corner and feel unworthy. But for a few minutes that night I felt like someone wanted me. Even if he wanted the bartender too ( I can't blame him, she is hot)
Sara needed you at 7:41 PM