A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon

Scroll for more quotes!

For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)

Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>

Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)

Links to My Favorite People

Send me mail

Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin

Things I Wrote

BM Oran & WH Burdine

Trying to determine what is going on in the world by reading newspapers is like trying to tell the time by watching the second hand of a clock. Ben Hecht (1893 - 1964)

EJ

Let us make one point, that we meet each other with a smile, when it is difficult to smile. Smile at each other, make time for each other in your family. Mother Teresa (1910 - 1997)

Paul

You see things;and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" - George Bernard Shaw

Kat

At the age of eleven or thereabouts women acquire a poise and an ability to handle difficult situations which a man, if he is lucky, manages to achieve somewhere in the later seventies-PG Wodehouse

*sara*

If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down. - Mary Pickford

Rachel

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first woman she meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill again - unknown

Stacey

The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw. - Havelock Ellis

Erika

But when a young lady is a heroine, the perverseness of forty surrounding families cannot prevent her. Something must and will happen to throw a hero in her way. - Jane Austen

Joel

Only exceptionally rational men can afford to be absurd. - Allan Goldfein

Beauty

Astronomy compels the soul to look upwards and leads us from this world to another. Plato (427 BC - 347 BC)

Seanbaby

BDSM Cafe

Funny news!

Comic

SEX!

Parental Advisory STRONGLY Suggested.

I farking love this site.

Filthy News.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter


Legal Advice

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Just an Update






My car is crappy again. The check engine light is one and it won't accelerate at all. It took me almost two miles to get up to 70 mph on the interstate. I have an appointment on Friday at 10 am to have it looked at. I am trying not to worry until then.



I am still waiting to hear about a promotion at work. I interviewed along with 6 other people over a month ago for this job. They decided not to do second interviews this time, just offer it to one of us. But they haven't told us who they are offering it to yet. The waiting is starting to get to me!



In good news it snowed this weekend so hopefully the growth of my grass will be stunted for another 2 weeks or so. I am not ready to start having it cut yet.



And today is my son's eighth birthday. Most of you probably didn't even know I had a son, but I do. A son and a daughter, who is three. I got pregnant with him in High School, and then decided later to do an adoption. I picked the family and met them and got to see him. And then a few years ago, in the middle of one of the worst relationships ever, it happened again. So I called the same family and told them I knew they had wanted to have another child and asked them if they wanted her. They said of course and so my children are brother and sister with their family.



And I thought that today I would be sad about his birthday, I usually am. But I think I have finally made peace with it and I am actually happy imagining all the wonderful things I know are in store for him today.



Happy Birthday Nathan!



|

Sara needed you at 9:49 AM

-•-