A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
So I am driving my car to the shop today. The same car that I had all this trouble with only 2 months ago. And halfway to the shop the car conks out. It conks out along the part of the interstate with very high walls, just past a curve, and it was DAMN scary! I got ahold of the dealer and they gave me a tow truck company's number and 30 minutes, 1 crying jag, and two mini heart attacks later the tow truck arrives.
See, this is a bad situation in itself, stuck along the side of the road with a car that won't work but for me it was a little worse. I had to hope a cop didn't stop to help me. I have a suspended license. I got a ticket and through a whole set of circumstances and money issues I didn't pay it or my car insurance. So in a collection effort my license is suspended.
The other thing is that through the same set of circumstances I didn't get my new tags either. and now I can't get my tags until the ticket, the reinstatement, and the insurance is taken car of. So I am driving around with my expired tags showing, and no license. Bad, bad, bad, I know. But it would take such a huge chunk of money to fix all of this, i just don't have it. I have tried a couple of different ways to get the money but we are down to asking daddy and I don;t want to do that yet.
Oh, and why didn't I ask anyone for help before it got this bad? Especially when there were plenty of people that would have helped me?
because I was ashamed and embarassed. i let pride get in my way and now there is a lot more that I have to face then there would have been if I would have just owned up to everything in the first place.
Sara needed you at 12:04 PM