A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
My fellow citizens, a matter crucial to the future of this great nation and the well being of our children has come to my attention and I feel compelled to share this with the decent people of the land!
Today I walked up to a vending machine to purchase a wholesome drink of fruit juice unaware of the disgusting perversion that would soon confront me. I put in my dollar, chose my drink, and then it happened. I got back a shiny new nickel, one of the new buffalo nickels. I picked it up to look at it and almost dropped it in shock and horror. There under the bull was one of the most disgusting displays I have ever seen! The male bull had a teeny tiny penis!
This nickel is not fit for children! It is bad enough that our children can't watch Sesame Street, Spongebob, or read most classical literature. Now we must protect them from our governments currency as well! Our children will be relegated to the use of dimes and pennies because these nickels cannot be allowed to fall into innocent hands and corrupt innocent minds!
If our children are allowed to use these nickels they will grow into zoophiles! This is obviously a subversive plot to corrupt our youth! THEY(you know who they are) must be stopped!!
Don't believe me? grab a magnifying glass and check for yourself! The penis is clearly visible. But while you are checking this filth for yourself, make sure you keep it from the innocent hands in your household.
I am going to start a petition. I am going to log a formal complaint. I am going to call Jerry Falwell! Something must be done! The innocents MUST be protected!
So grab you're placard because we are marching on Washington and demanding that decency be returned to our coinage!
Sara needed you at 12:53 PM