A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
Did you ever have that day where you KNOW you are being unreasonable and treating everyone around you like crap even though you aren't mad at them? I just had that day. I was over at a friends and there were three of us there. I kept whining and crying and being a bitch and throwing temper tantrums. After every single unreasonable thing that came out of my mouth i gave myself a little talk. I told myself that I was being unreasonable, that i needed to bite my tongue, and that nothing was the fault of these people. But in spite of telling myself this, things still boiled over. I was so mean and cruel and bitchy i am lucky they didn't just kick me out the door.
why is it that I knew i was being unreasonable and cruel and yet just couldn't stop? I was like a pot that was boiling over. I tried to put the lid on it, but everything just kept leaking out the sides.
What was probably the worst part came afterwards, when i was trying to apologize to one of them. Even then, I would apologize and try to explain my feelings and then something would frustrate me and lead me to a blowup all over again. I was apologizing for being an unreasonable ass and then proceeded to continue to be an unreasonably ass. What sense does that make?
i am lucky i have great friends that care about me because i really am a bitch sometimes.
Sara needed you at 7:36 AM