A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
I haven't worn shorts in years. The last time I wore shorts it was because I was in basic training and a drill sergeant told me to. I was so self conscious of my legs that I never wanted to show them. I felt like it was better to suffer the heat than to suffer the perceived embarassement.
I get really hot all the time. I can get hot in a snowstorm in January, so wearing jeans in the summer is an incredibly sweaty and hot proposition. A friend kept asking me why I didn't put my shorts on if I was hot and I always had to answer "I don't have any shorts."
Yesterday he finally talked me into getting some. And I will tell you it took a lot of persuasion! I finally found a pair of shorts that I could tollerate trying on and i loved them! I liked them so much I bought three pairs. I wore them out all day yesterday and i felt so breezy and summery. I felt like I had finalyl joined the world!
And guess what? My legs are not the worst ones out there! who knew?
Sara needed you at 12:18 PM