A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
This post is going to be a little disjointed. Just go with me on it.
Paul's dad died last wednesday night.
I met G-that was his nickname. I have heard multiple stories about who, what, where and why G, it varies from person to person-anyway, I met G in January of 2004. I only got to know him for 1 1/2 years. And this post would have driven the English teacher in him crazy! :)
He knew that I liked a special kind of rootbeer called frosttop-it is delicious and yummy and oh so creamy! Sometimes it was hard to find, and it came in the glass bottles. There was a convenience store where they had sold some, but they weren't carrying it out front anymore. G wanted to make sure that when I came over I had something to drink that I would enjoy so he went to the convenience store and ordered a case of frost top rootbeer in glass bottles. But that is exactly who he was. I would have had Coke or Pepsi at the house and been fine, but he wanted to make sure I was happy, so he went out of his way and got me the rootbeer.
I loved him and will miss him very much.
He and Paul taught me everything I know about pool and we always LOVED playing together. And the intense games of trivial pursuit, scrabble, and twenty five words or less(I know you've never heard of the game, but if you get a chance look it up. it is great) And any other board game we could lay our hands on! We had some long nights full of boardgames and points. I will really miss those nights with him.
Bye G. Love you!
I'll play a game of pool for ya.
Sara needed you at 10:02 AM