A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon

Scroll for more quotes!

For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)

Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>

Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)

Links to My Favorite People

Send me mail

Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin

Things I Wrote

BM Oran & WH Burdine

Trying to determine what is going on in the world by reading newspapers is like trying to tell the time by watching the second hand of a clock. Ben Hecht (1893 - 1964)

EJ

Let us make one point, that we meet each other with a smile, when it is difficult to smile. Smile at each other, make time for each other in your family. Mother Teresa (1910 - 1997)

Paul

You see things;and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" - George Bernard Shaw

Kat

At the age of eleven or thereabouts women acquire a poise and an ability to handle difficult situations which a man, if he is lucky, manages to achieve somewhere in the later seventies-PG Wodehouse

*sara*

If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down. - Mary Pickford

Rachel

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first woman she meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill again - unknown

Stacey

The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw. - Havelock Ellis

Erika

But when a young lady is a heroine, the perverseness of forty surrounding families cannot prevent her. Something must and will happen to throw a hero in her way. - Jane Austen

Joel

Only exceptionally rational men can afford to be absurd. - Allan Goldfein

Beauty

Astronomy compels the soul to look upwards and leads us from this world to another. Plato (427 BC - 347 BC)

Seanbaby

BDSM Cafe

Funny news!

Comic

SEX!

Parental Advisory STRONGLY Suggested.

I farking love this site.

Filthy News.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter


Legal Advice

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I'm Dying All the Time


I have really weird dreams. I usually die in them. I say usually because once, just once, i had a dream where I didn't die in the end. This has been going on since I was a little kid. I have no idea why, it just happens.



The other part of these dreams is that while they are really weird sometimes, I always believe they are real when I am having them. All through high school, I would sleep with the light on(not a nightlight, the overhead light in my room) if I was alone, so that way if I woke up i would realize I was alive. If it was dark in the room, I would think I was dead for a few moments. I have outgrown needing the light to tell me I am alive, but I have never outgrown the dreams.


I know that people say you can;t die in your dreams, but they are wrong. I know it. I also know you can smell in your dreams. Cologne of your murderer, blood as it sprays on you, gunsmoke, pond water as you're going down, I have smelled all of these while asleep. The dream where I smelled cologne was so strong in my memories that I still have a nervous reaction if someone with that cologne walks by me today.


I have dreamed I was a victim of a school shooting, being chased by an anaconda that wanted to read the newspaper I had, been a man in a war and ended up shot by my brother, hanged, knifed, died in car crashes and plane crashes, drowned, burned, and many many more.


But last night i had one of the strangest death dreams ever(and I have had some really strange ones!) I dreamed that I had to pee, a LOT. And when I had to pee in my dream I had this really weird compulsion to pee in weird places. First it started with my yard. I wouldn't use the toilet, I would just pee in the backyard. Then that wasn't strange enough for me, so i would climb a ladder and sit on the top and pee down. Then that wasn't enough so I climbed a tree and peed off it. Then off the roof of my house. Then off the roof of a tall building. I kept going and going until I came to the biggest drop I could think of, the grand canyon. I pulled my pants down, creeped to the edge, and set myself up to pee off the edge. As i started to pee, my shoe slipped and I fell into the canyon, and then, yes, I died.


I died by peeing in the grand canyon! who does that? I know where the peeing outside theme came from, it was a tv show I watched. But peeing off ladders and houses, and trees, and the grand canyon? what the hell is that? Who turns peeing into death?


|

Sara needed you at 5:52 PM

-•-