A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
So I got a new roommate. He moved in last Friday. Things are ok. It was weird getting used to having another person here full time again. And making room in the kitchen cabinets was a pain in the butt. And not to mention showering naked(as if there was any other way to shower!) knowing there was a man in the house that I didn't really know. And the money was going to come in handy(everyone remember the problems with Sara's suspended license due to unpaid tickets? yes? Sara needed money!)
And then tonight he told me he was moving out at the end of the month. WTF? You just moved in freak! Your mattress is still sitting in my living room! And I just bought a new air conditioner so you could have one in your room prick!
I guess I understand. He found a room that is about 3 minutes away from his campus. And thats cool. But I was just starting to feel relieved. Like things were starting to get taken care of. and now I have to start the whole damn search over again.
Anyone want to move to Michigan? I've got a room for rent.
Sara needed you at 6:08 PM