A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
I was tagged for this meme by Lisa who has a really cool blog that I have been trying to link for a long time. The problem is that I can't find the perfect quote to go with her so I can put her in the links on the side. Check her out and I would love suggestions!
That is enough of soliciting others to do my creative work for me-on to the meme!
Ok, I am supposed to take the five blogs listed on her page, move everyone up a notch, and put myself at the bottom. I think i can follow those directions.
1. Shellubra
2. A Moment In Time
3. Ringmaster Lily
4. Bored housewife
5. Sara(You're already here so i thought linking myself would be a bit redundent)
ok, Now I am supposed to pick 5 people to do the same.
Paul
*sara*
Rachel
EJ
Erika (Please come back!)
Now I (and everyone i tagged if they choose to participate) am supposed to write 5 things I enjoyed about being a kid.
1. Being able to sneak up on my mom, wearing my footie pajamas, and crawling next to her on the couch, laying my head in her lap, and having her absentmindedly stroke my hair until I fall asleep, then groggily wake up while my dad carried me into bed, feeling them kiss me on the forehead, and going right back to sleep. And yes, terrible run-on sentence but we are dealing with memories here! no structure there! OH! falling asleep in the car and being carried inside is another great thing about being a kid!
2. Hiding under my bed when i was supposed to be cleaning my room and reading books instead. Also, pulling the blankets over my head at night and using my glow-worm to read by until i would fall asleep. And yes, my mom always knew. But she let me do it anyway. That was part of the fun!
3. Having my parents be overjoyed with ANYTHING I made or gave them. Just let me try and pass a coloring book full of scribbled on pictures off as a christmas present now!
4. The pure wonder of everything! i remember being astounded by something almost every day. Now i am lucky if I get astounded once a year. I forget the wonders around me too much.
5. Thinking I could save the whole world one injured bird at a time.
Sara needed you at 12:32 AM