A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
I have ot move. I got a notice that my rent id going up to $810 a month because of gas prices. The house I live in is worth it-especially since all utilities are included-but it is jsut too much for me by myself. And I have definitely reached the point where I am tired of roommates. I would live with a friend, but no more strangers moving in with me.
So I did something I have never done before. I went apartment hunting. The thing is that I have never lived in an apartment. I have always had houses anf my belongings show that. I own a stove, washer, dryer, and a refrigerator sized freezer so I can bulk shop. The only appliance I dont own is my refrigerator.
I know that any apartment I move into is going to pretty much have a stove-but the thing is that I pretty much refuse to live without a washer/dryer in my apartment. That cut down my options considerably. I did find a place though. It has a decently sized utility room that has washer/dryer hookups and enough room for my freezer and some shelves. So that is cool. But i sacrificed a dining area for it. I will have a living room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and utility room. So I have to fit my dining room set(it was my grandmas-no way i am getting rid of it)in my living room with my couch and tv and such. It will work, but it will be tight.
But i will be saving a lot of money. Especially since rent the first month is 100 bucks, the second is 200, and the third is 300. 600 dollars total rent for 3 months! i couldnt ask for better! So I can use the money saved to work on my credit, and psy off my car. Then when I dont have to pay 323.00 a month for my car I can get back into a house. i hope. but until then I will have to deal with it. I will post pictures of my old place vs. my new place once i move in.
Sara needed you at 9:00 PM