A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
By the way-I WON THE XBOX!
I got tagged by Paul-so here it is
7 things I plan to do before I die:
Become a virologist-maybe.
At least get a degree
Get married.
Have kid(s) I will have the first one then see if the s gets put on the end of that word.
Skydive.
Be a size 10.
Retire at 59 1/2-unless I become a virologist. Then I will work forever!
7 things I can do:
Whine.
Eat.
Play pool.
Speak intelligently on a lot of topics.
Be fair.
Fall in love.
Read for more than 10 hours straight.
7 things I cannot do:
Be confident.
Finish school.
Hold my alcohol.
Play sports that require running and lots of coordination.
Pretned I am not bored when i am.
Eat gross things.
Stop reading.
7 things that attract me to another person:
Washboard abd-I am a sucker for a great stomach!
Nice smile
Pretty(or manly if he prefers it, but I still mean pretty) eyes
Intelligence
Sense of humor-slightly twisted is preferred.
Someone who isn't intimidated by a woman who loves sex.
7 things that I say most often:
Fabulous!
I don't know of six more things I say often! I am sure they exist, but I don;t listen to me.
7 celebrity crushes:
Christian Bale
Jason Lewis
Kate Winslett(A girl crush-not a sex crush)
Any man with washboard abs and a halfway decent face.
seven is a LOT! I don't have more.
Now, I must tag some to continue the seven. I choose:
I don't have seven people to tag-so if you want to do it go for it!
Sara needed you at 5:41 PM