A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
My 27th birthday was on the 28th of August, and it was wonderful! My friends Paul, Maynard, and Marie came over. We played some badminton which I don't have any pictures of. Then we ate lots of food, drank a little bit(which is a lot more than usual for me!), played lots of boardgames, and then had some spirited discussions with the passion that only comes at 2 am. And of course there were PRESENTS!
I got some very perfect presents this year. Maynard and Marie got me the book Elders. It was perfect timing because the author was in town doing a book signing. So now I have a signed first edition of Elder. Yay! Paul also got me the perfect gifts without any coaching or wishlists from me! Very impressive! I got a DVD of Newsies(don't laugh, I'm in love with Christian Bale), James Labrie's solo album, Sons of the Never Wrong's new CD(and I have tickets to see them in October!yay again!), a CD of Neil Gaiman reading some of his stories with background music-SIGNED!, a 3 tape(no cd's in my car) Music of Disney package with A Legacy in Song book, and Clive Barker's second kids book. In fact, he got me so much great stuff I am afraid I am leaving something out!
Also, those of you that know Paul will get a kick out of this. He normally doesnt wrap presents, but he knows I really like to unwrap so he got some wrapping paper(fairy princess-how perfect!) and sat down to wrap my presents. And halfway through realized he didn't have tape. So He used batman stickers on the fairy princess wrapping paper to hold things together!
Now to share some pictures from the day:
The infamous batman stickers

We had threatened the guys with strip poker and they grabbed everything at hand, from my hair clips to a hot pad, and put it on to have more to take off. I guess they expected to lose! No, we didn't actually play.
Apparently I make very funny faces when I am excited and happy. I hope i don't look like this when I have an orgasm!
and another weird face
and another weird face
good god, do i EVER look normal?
Paul looking so much cuter than I did
my friend Maynard looking like he is bored to death. I swear it was fun!
My friend Marie looking all sexy for me
Paul cheesing it up
Another stellar wrapping job by Paul
Me-very happy!
Sara needed you at 10:24 PM