A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
I think I just won an xBox 360!! I put 15 codes in the 11 AM drawing today, and when I go look at the winners list it says an S.S. from Livonia won. But the thing is that they don't list the names of the people that won. Just the initials. Then it says if your initials and city match one on the winner list then check your account history in 72 hours to see if it was you. 72 hours! How cruel is that? Making me wait three days! And now I am so excited thinking I did win it, I will be crushed if Sophia Superlia or Sassquatch Smith from Livonia won it instead of me. CRUSHED!
In other news-I bought Dance Dance Revolution Max 1 and 2 yesterday. With the dance pad. It is fabulous! My friends Marie and Maynard were over and we danced the night away! Well, more like flopped around(it's a hard game!), but it was a lot of fun. And there is an exercise mode! You tell the game howm uch you weigh, and how many calories you want to burn and it will tell you when you got there. Wonderful!
Update-I did this for an hour last night. I was exhausted, dripping sweat, felt like I had justhad a very intense workout, and didn;t want to quit! This is great. It is the first exercise I have done where I actually want to run home from work and do it!
I also went clothes shopping. Thank you Marie! I am a shy shopper. If I am alone, I will grab a pair of jeans and a shirt, buy them then try them on when I get home. I only shop, really SHOP, when someone else is with me to encourage me. So Marie went with me and I got two pairs of jeans and 6 shirts. And she had these wodnerful coupons that gave me 75.00 off. It was a good day!
Also, thanks to Paul's help-I have my license back!! My license is no longer suspended, I have car insurance, and my tags are no longer two years out of date! Also, since they are two years out of date I got to skip a year of tags. So i spent 1,000 dollars to save 89. i know. stupid.
Sara needed you at 11:19 AM