A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon

Scroll for more quotes!

For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)

Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>

Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)

Links to My Favorite People

Send me mail

Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin

Things I Wrote

BM Oran & WH Burdine

Trying to determine what is going on in the world by reading newspapers is like trying to tell the time by watching the second hand of a clock. Ben Hecht (1893 - 1964)

EJ

Let us make one point, that we meet each other with a smile, when it is difficult to smile. Smile at each other, make time for each other in your family. Mother Teresa (1910 - 1997)

Paul

You see things;and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" - George Bernard Shaw

Kat

At the age of eleven or thereabouts women acquire a poise and an ability to handle difficult situations which a man, if he is lucky, manages to achieve somewhere in the later seventies-PG Wodehouse

*sara*

If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down. - Mary Pickford

Rachel

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first woman she meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill again - unknown

Stacey

The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw. - Havelock Ellis

Erika

But when a young lady is a heroine, the perverseness of forty surrounding families cannot prevent her. Something must and will happen to throw a hero in her way. - Jane Austen

Joel

Only exceptionally rational men can afford to be absurd. - Allan Goldfein

Beauty

Astronomy compels the soul to look upwards and leads us from this world to another. Plato (427 BC - 347 BC)

Seanbaby

BDSM Cafe

Funny news!

Comic

SEX!

Parental Advisory STRONGLY Suggested.

I farking love this site.

Filthy News.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter


Legal Advice

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 09, 2005

I am Moved


I apparently don't handle small stresses well. Although I guess moving isn't small stress. I cried twice. One real tears, one time just a couple of leaked tears. i lost my keys so many times that I was grateful when my friend Maynard who helped me move kept them in his pocket. My firned Marie helped me more than I think she knows. I had a tendency at the house to just stand in the middle of all the STUFF(who KNEW I had so much CRAP!) and just not move because i didn't know what to do. But she was always grabbing the next box and going for the next item. making plans for what could fit into which car and it kept me moving-made me see where everything could go. My mom and dad came up here from Illinois to help me move and I am extremely grateful for them as well. Maynard and my dad took care of my appliances(washer-dryer-freezer). i don;t think it could have been done without them. My friend Paul helped me pack and move a bunch of stuff throughout the week which made moving this weekend look a lot less helpless. And my mom kept unpacking and putting stuff away so i never had to see the progress at the apartment stop. Basically what I am saying is that I couldn't have done it without any of these people. Thank you Paul, Marie, Maynard and definitely mom and dad!


This all leads to my new apartment. It is definitely cozy. So we all know I mean small. But for one person it is ok. I have a small list of complaints about the apartment, one outlet doesn't work, the light in the kitchen is weird, the drawer won't close easily, and the outlet for the dryer is so old that the outlet doesn't fit new plugs. However, as frustrating as those things are, they are all fixable and getting fixed.


The thing that can;t be fixed is that I think I have a crazy neighbor lady. When I was moving in she kept peering out her door at me and watching me walk up the sidewalk(my door connects to the outside, no hallways). Then my parents stayed in the apartment friday night and at abour 1130-midnight the neighbor lady started pounding on her walls. All of them. Not just the one that connects to my bedroom. Sunday morning she woke me up at 6:40 am by pounding on the wall next to my bed. Then I listened as it seemed that she pounded on every wall in her apartment. And I do NOT appreciate being woken up at 6:40 am. She did it again at about 5:50 Sunday evening. So I don't know what to do with that.



|

Sara needed you at 7:15 PM

-•-