A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon

Scroll for more quotes!

For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)

Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>

Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)

Links to My Favorite People

Send me mail

Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin

Things I Wrote

BM Oran & WH Burdine

Trying to determine what is going on in the world by reading newspapers is like trying to tell the time by watching the second hand of a clock. Ben Hecht (1893 - 1964)

EJ

Let us make one point, that we meet each other with a smile, when it is difficult to smile. Smile at each other, make time for each other in your family. Mother Teresa (1910 - 1997)

Paul

You see things;and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" - George Bernard Shaw

Kat

At the age of eleven or thereabouts women acquire a poise and an ability to handle difficult situations which a man, if he is lucky, manages to achieve somewhere in the later seventies-PG Wodehouse

*sara*

If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down. - Mary Pickford

Rachel

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first woman she meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill again - unknown

Stacey

The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw. - Havelock Ellis

Erika

But when a young lady is a heroine, the perverseness of forty surrounding families cannot prevent her. Something must and will happen to throw a hero in her way. - Jane Austen

Joel

Only exceptionally rational men can afford to be absurd. - Allan Goldfein

Beauty

Astronomy compels the soul to look upwards and leads us from this world to another. Plato (427 BC - 347 BC)

Seanbaby

BDSM Cafe

Funny news!

Comic

SEX!

Parental Advisory STRONGLY Suggested.

I farking love this site.

Filthy News.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter


Legal Advice

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I am such a stupid bitch



I was stupid at work today. I was bitchy and mean to my supervisors, and refused to help do something that would have taken me 15 minutes and then told them that it was my way of protesting something else they did. In a snotty way. But the thing is that I was going to their office to ask them for the overtime permission to help out, but when I got there they made a joke that pissed me off, and instead of asking for the overtime permission, i told them that since we had to ask for permission now and that only half our department knew that that I wasn;t going to stay so they needed to find someone else to do this.(that has a whole story behind it but i dont wawnt to get into too much detail)



Now the thing is that I am an awesome worker. i help out all the time. i get calls at home on my days off sometimes and always try and help out when i can. I have some compliment letters from higher ups in my file. And pretty much if they ask it, i do it. But then I had to go be a snotty bitch(i was much bitchier than I am making it seem here) on the day they are doing our yearly reviews. The day they decide what our one and only raise will be. So after three years of stellar performance, I can't hold my tongue for ONE MORE DAY!



I hate my job.

|

Sara needed you at 3:06 PM

-•-