A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
Really depressed.
Really angry-mostly at me.
Really bored-but lots to do.
Kind of sad-but not really. which is odd when you consider I am really depressed.
Not even the Gilmore Girls is cheering me up.
I have an interview tomorrow.
And I think I am starting school in January. . . . .again.
Let's see if it takes this time.
Sara needed you at 5:26 PM