A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon

Scroll for more quotes!

For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)

Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>

Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)

Links to My Favorite People

Send me mail

Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin

Things I Wrote

BM Oran & WH Burdine

Trying to determine what is going on in the world by reading newspapers is like trying to tell the time by watching the second hand of a clock. Ben Hecht (1893 - 1964)

EJ

Let us make one point, that we meet each other with a smile, when it is difficult to smile. Smile at each other, make time for each other in your family. Mother Teresa (1910 - 1997)

Paul

You see things;and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" - George Bernard Shaw

Kat

At the age of eleven or thereabouts women acquire a poise and an ability to handle difficult situations which a man, if he is lucky, manages to achieve somewhere in the later seventies-PG Wodehouse

*sara*

If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down. - Mary Pickford

Rachel

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first woman she meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill again - unknown

Stacey

The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw. - Havelock Ellis

Erika

But when a young lady is a heroine, the perverseness of forty surrounding families cannot prevent her. Something must and will happen to throw a hero in her way. - Jane Austen

Joel

Only exceptionally rational men can afford to be absurd. - Allan Goldfein

Beauty

Astronomy compels the soul to look upwards and leads us from this world to another. Plato (427 BC - 347 BC)

Seanbaby

BDSM Cafe

Funny news!

Comic

SEX!

Parental Advisory STRONGLY Suggested.

I farking love this site.

Filthy News.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter


Legal Advice

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Life is Mostly Good!



I have my a new kitten, another kitten probably on the way, school starting soon, went to a concert, saw Rent, saw Harry Potter, got my xbox 360, and work still sucks.


First of all my kitten is Moxie. She is a polydactyl which means that she has an extra toe on each of her front paws. She is black with just a FEW white hairs around her neck. I got her from the pound and she is so sweet and adorable! She is a bit of an attention whore but I have a lot of attention to give, so that works out for me. By the way her name was going to be ET for the extra TOEstrial. It just didn;t roll off the tongue like Moxie did.


The other kitten I am probably getting is named Tipsy. That is because she has a disease that makes her walk like she is drunk all the time. She is in a foster home right now, and there hasn;t been anyone else that has a suitable residence that wants her. She can;t be declawed and needs a mostly carpeted environment to help her keep her balance.


I saw a concert from my favorite group Sons of the Never Wrong. It's ok if you haven;t heard of them, they aren;t well known. This is the first concert I have gonce to that is a group I found and loved on my own. It was great! It was a small venue and we sat at a table near the stage. And not only was the music great, but the group was amusing between songs too. I loved it!


Rent is great! take tissues. Harry Potter is great if you have read the book! take tissues.


and i have my xbox 360-but there are no stinkin games out for it yet! at least not any I am interested in. crud. But it is a pretty cool system. and hey, it was free!


and work sucks.



|

Sara needed you at 3:22 PM

-•-