A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
I had a good christmas! I got lots of nice things from my family and friends. And one friend in particular (Paul) did a GREAT job getting me surprise gifts! I think he only got me one thing i asked for, but still managed to hit the nail on the head with everything else.
I am not getting the kitty named tipsy. I babysat Paul's kitty Mollhe(see Pauls blog for the backstory on that name)for a weekend while he went out of town and whil both my kitty Moxie and his had a good(no, make that GREAT) time my apartment is definitely too small for two kitties all the time. so Moxie will remain my only baby. But she is an adorable one! She has an eye infection right now so I feel terrible for her but it is almost gone.
I saw memoirs of a geisha this weekend. it wasn't bad but it was LONG! make sure you aren't sleepy when you go. I went to see Narnia tonight. Still not sure how I feel about it. Some parts I didn;t care about the characters and sometimes I really loved everyone on screen. It just wasn't consistent emotionally.
The witch in Narnia did steal my wedding dress though. It was almost exactly as I pictured it. If you see the movie it is NOT where the dress is all gray, but when she is in the prison. That is my wedding dress. But not now that it is an evil ice queen witch's gown!
Here are some pictures of it.



Sara needed you at 6:45 PM