A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
I think this time everything is going to go right! Due to the tremendous generosity of one of my best friends Paul(he is loaning me the tuition money until my loans go through and i can do it myself)I am starting school this week! Let's see, this is not a religious school, finally going for the degree I have always wanted-no business crud, and scheduling is pretty easy so far. This should be it!
I had to take a placement test for the classes I wanted to take and my english writing and comprehension skills are jsut as great as I knew they were, but I have apparently lost ALL math skills! I was fine on the basic math, OK on the algebra, SUCKED at college math! So I will probably need a refresher course for that. I was staring at the problems thinking "I know that symbol means absolute value, but what the hell do I do with it?" that was pretty much all of it. It seemed vaguely familiar but not something i remembered how to do. but thats ok, it will come back to me when I start.
This semester I am taking two classes to fill humanities requirements so that they will be pretty easy for me to get back into the swing of things. I have Intro to Anthropology and Survey of American Government. The Anthropology course is a regular class, but the government class is something called open entry open exit. That means you can start the class up to 7 weeks into the semester and finish it as soon as you are done with the work. there are no due dates for assignments, no assigned test dates. You just do all the homework, take all the tests, and as soon as you finish it all you are done with the class, wether 2 weeks ot 12 weeks. It isn;t quite the same as an online course because of the no due dates thing. I am really looking forward to it!
I have my orientation for the government class on tuesday, and my first anthropology class on wednesday. i can't wait! Finally on my way to the degree i never thought i would have the time or money to get. no more business!!
Sara needed you at 3:02 PM