A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
I got flowers for Valentine's Day!!! They were friend flowers from Paul, and they made me feel GREAT! I have never had a good Valentine's Day, and commercialized love or not i always get a little bit bummed watching people have great times, and good days and nothing for me. Even when i have been dating people I have never had a good Valentine's Day. That doesn;t mean that they were men who didn;t do great things for me on a regular basis, just something would always happen to prevent a V-day. But the flowers were a total surprise, and made me happy and they are yellow roses with red edges. They totally made my week! and rid me of my hatred and dread of V-day. They meant more to me than I can ever express.
Here are some pictures of them-
In other news, I got my first test back today in my anthtropology class and i got a 98%. i missed two stupid little things, but i will take a 98.
Now I know these aren't very exciting on a regular basis, but I got this from Paul and I liked filling it out about him and am curious about what people wiill say about me. I wouldn't copy and paste it into the comments though, that will make it too long for my halo scan. If you take the time to answer just number your answers.
1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Do you have a crush on me?
5. Would you kiss me?
6. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
7. Describe me in one word.
8. What was your first impression?
9. Do you still think that way about me now?
10. What reminds you of me?
11. If you could give me anything what would it be?
12. How well do you know me?
13. When's the last time you saw me?
14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
15. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?
Sara needed you at 7:24 PM