A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon

Scroll for more quotes!

For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)

Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>

Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)

Links to My Favorite People

Send me mail

Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin

Things I Wrote

BM Oran & WH Burdine

Trying to determine what is going on in the world by reading newspapers is like trying to tell the time by watching the second hand of a clock. Ben Hecht (1893 - 1964)

EJ

Let us make one point, that we meet each other with a smile, when it is difficult to smile. Smile at each other, make time for each other in your family. Mother Teresa (1910 - 1997)

Paul

You see things;and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" - George Bernard Shaw

Kat

At the age of eleven or thereabouts women acquire a poise and an ability to handle difficult situations which a man, if he is lucky, manages to achieve somewhere in the later seventies-PG Wodehouse

*sara*

If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down. - Mary Pickford

Rachel

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first woman she meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill again - unknown

Stacey

The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw. - Havelock Ellis

Erika

But when a young lady is a heroine, the perverseness of forty surrounding families cannot prevent her. Something must and will happen to throw a hero in her way. - Jane Austen

Joel

Only exceptionally rational men can afford to be absurd. - Allan Goldfein

Beauty

Astronomy compels the soul to look upwards and leads us from this world to another. Plato (427 BC - 347 BC)

Seanbaby

BDSM Cafe

Funny news!

Comic

SEX!

Parental Advisory STRONGLY Suggested.

I farking love this site.

Filthy News.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter


Legal Advice

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Menagerie


I got a new position at work! The drive is going to be more than twice as long. But I really think I am going to like it. And there are more money possibilities and more promotion possibilities than in my current position. I have 5 weeks of training and I actually will get my weekends off for the first time in 3 1/2 years. I am SO EXCITED about that!



I had to have a tooth pulled. It is on the top right side of my mouth. I had a HUGE toothache for a while and I got so desperate I did go in to the dentist. They said the my roots had cracked and that there was an absess causing an infection. They didn't want to pull it with the infection so they gave me antibiotics and vicodin for the pain and set a date for it to be pulled later. I realized something. I don't like vicodin. I actually had to take a day off work because the pain was so bad it hurt to move my head and the vicodin made me feel groggy and like I was going to throw up at any moment. but the pain was worse than the nausea so I actually ended up taking 12 of them before the pain was gone enough to go to regular aspirin. Then, just when the infection was gone and therefore the pain was gone we had to yank out the tooth and put me BACK in pain. The tooth was pulled over a week ago, and it still hurts. It is a lot better so hopefully the pain will be gone soon. I ahve to get a bridge in 6 weeks and the copay is 620.00. that is more than I just paid for my new couch! but it will be worth it not to have my current white trash mouth(unfortunately this isn't my only missing tooth. I am missing one that is more visible too)



I got Kingdom Hearts 2! Unfortunately, i have played for over three hours and I have yet to get to one of the fun worlds. I have gotten to do some stuff, but I feel like it is still in the intro phase and that is WAY too long to be in the intro phase! Once I get to the main part of the game I know I will love it, but it is taking too long to get there.



Not much else going on that I feel like talking about. Lets just stay with the happy news of the job!

|

Sara needed you at 9:34 PM

-•-