A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are.--- Anon
Scroll for more quotes!For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)
Ok. Sex is fine. Sex is good. Sex is GREAT! Okay, okay, we need men for sex... Do we need so many?
-Martin Sage and Sybil Adelman
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
-Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)>
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
-Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
Fuck vegetarians, all Gods are carnivorous.
-Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin
Things I Wrote
That was supposed to be stuff, but I decided to leave it.
This weekend I had a friend who I don;t get to see much anymore come out for the day. She started as a work friend, and since i don;t work in that building anymore I don;t get to see her much. And since she laughs at my jokes, is hillarious herself, understands my particular brand of sarcasm, and knows about the guy who picks his nose and then touches things I miss her. She made work more bearable. And now that I have embarassed her with my gushing we will talk about the day.
We(she, me, and Paul) ended up going to the Ann Arbor art fair by accident. We wanted to go to this cool place called Pinball Petes and a comedy club called Improv Inferno and the art fair just happened to be occupying the streets we needed to use. Thanks to the art fair we had to pay double for parking and we saw way too much jewlery and pottery. But it was still cool walking around making fun of stuff. and there was some naked art that wasn't bad.
Pinball Petes was awesome as always. I played this weird DDR(Dance Dance Revolution) game, but it was with your hands instead of your feet. MUCH harder than it sounds. I am an expert Pod Racer(ok, not expert, but i kicked their asses!) None of us did very well on the motorcycle game, but thats because it was one of those games where the motorcycle moves around, and it was SO HEAVY. I have bruises on my thighs from that stupid game. But I laughed so hard I almost threw up, so I guess thats a good thing.
All in all, a very fun day!
I hate my cell phone. It will accept calls, but I can;t call out. But since I am eligible for a new phone September first i am just dealing with it. So if you have called me and i haven;t called oyu back this is why. And yes, of course I would give you a reference.
I still love my apartment, still love my job, will ALWAYS love my kitties! My new kitty Lemur-Bean, and my old kitty(not that old) Moxie get along great! And Pauls cat Mollhe gets along with Bean too.
So pretty much life is going well. There are a few things that could be better, few people I miss, but all in all, pretty darn good.
Sara needed you at 11:52 PM